- 2929.September.SundayNo events
- 3030.September.MondayNo events
- 0101.October.Tuesday3117 Greenhill Cir, Cedar Falls, IA 50613, USA
It comes naturally to some and for others, the fear of “asking” often stands in the way of raising funds necessary
to support a nonprofit organization. By changing your mindset to approach FUNDraising as FRIENDraising, you
can build relationships that lead to engaged and more active donors. Created with a volunteer board member
perspective in mind, this interactive session provides participants with strategies and tactics that can eliminate
the fear of asking and get more people engaged in raising dollars for your nonprofit. Join us to explore just how
easy it can be to make “the ask,” and encourage others to join you in the effort. Presenter: Connie Isaacson, CFRE
and President of Isaacson Consulting, Des Moines.
Free for CVNA and AFP members; $35 non-members. Please RSVP here.
CVNA & AFP joint programming
- 0202.October.WednesdayTo get the full ‘taste of CVNA’ join us this fall as we kick off a Zoom Mini Series. Grab yourcoffee or lunch and login in online to a live, interactive video presentation and chat.
- 0303.October.ThursdayNo events
- 0404.October.FridayNo events
- 0505.October.SaturdayNo events