Volunteer Iowa, IEDA Launch Iowa Nonprofit Recovery FundFinancial Assistance Now Available to Eligible Nonprofits Impacted by COVID-19Initially eligible nonprofits
must be a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(6) or 501(c)(19), be based in Iowa and have:
- Experienced a documented, involuntary loss of revenue and/or increase in expenses that occurred after March 1, 2020 due to the COVID-19 public health emergency
- Annual operating budget of more than $25,000
- Twenty-five or fewer full-time equivalent employees
- A primary mission to serve the program’s priority service populations
Let’s get logical! Gain an understanding of the logic model as a visual of the flow from inputs and activities to desired outcomes. Adding this tool to your grant writing skills will help you to better organize and plan grant proposals while helping your organization design outcomes-based program evaluations.
Please RSVP for the event here.
Join CVNA members Chris Olds and Samantha Meier as they share their experience “Hosting Online Events.” COVID has pushed us all to do things differently – events, fundraising, and staying connected with our constituents are included!
Chris & Samantha are here to share their real life experiences as they shifted to online event planning.
RSVP for the Zoom link.
- 3030.September.WednesdayJoin the CVNA Marketing Meet Up group for a virtual discussion about the impact of COVID-19 on marketing/communications planning for nonprofits. This open discussion will explore how we as nonprofit marketers have had to change direction during the pandemic.Topics could include:
When: Wednesday, September 30, 2020Time: 9:00-10:00 amWhere: It’s Online! RSVP to get the linkPlease RSVP and join us via Zoom. We want to know how you have had to pivot to keep your messaging and fundraising messages in front of stakeholders and our community.
- Virtual event planning
- Use of new technology
- Shifts in stakeholder messaging
- And more