- 2727.September.SundayNo events
- 2828.September.MondayNo events
- 2929.September.TuesdayNo events
- 3030.September.WednesdayJoin the CVNA Marketing Meet Up group for a virtual discussion about the impact of COVID-19 on marketing/communications planning for nonprofits. This open discussion will explore how we as nonprofit marketers have had to change direction during the pandemic.Topics could include:
When: Wednesday, September 30, 2020Time: 9:00-10:00 amWhere: It’s Online! RSVP to get the linkPlease RSVP and join us via Zoom. We want to know how you have had to pivot to keep your messaging and fundraising messages in front of stakeholders and our community.
- Virtual event planning
- Use of new technology
- Shifts in stakeholder messaging
- And more
MORNING SESSION – 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
What’s Possible Now? A Virtual Fundraising Workshop
Key Audience: Executive Director, Development Director & other Development staff,
board members – especially board chair & Fundraising Chair
What does it take to exceed fundraising results during a pandemic?
The answer may be simpler than you think.
Learn how to harness the passion (and financial support!) of your community in this
virtual workshop with Lori L. Jacobwith. As a fundraising culture change expert & master
storyteller, Lori will guide you through a fast-paced, interactive, online session to ignite
your fundraising results – before year-end.
With an energizing focus on key fundamentals & best practices you’ll walk through the
actions to take TODAY to raise more money tomorrow. You’ll receive a checklist,
worksheets, and communication tools, plus review examples from organizations
currently exceeding their fundraising goals.
Staff and Board Members* will:
– Learn 4 critical actions to take to engage others & raise more money.
– Learn what’s different (or not) about fundraising during a pandemic.
– Create a mini-action plan to focus your time and achieve results by year-end.
*This session will cause maximum results when your board and staff attend.
AFTERNOON SESSION – 1-2:30 p.m.
Advanced Storytelling – with Coaching Time
Key Audience: Executive Director, Development Director & other Development staff, PR
& Communication staff, board members – especially board chair & marketing and
We’re told we must share a story in our communication. The truth is storytelling has
gotten a bit lazy. We put a picture on a page, share a few facts about the person in the
picture and hope people give a bunch of money.
As a master storyteller, Lori knows exactly how to utilize storytelling as a powerful tool
for fundraising & donor stewardship. In this session you’ll learn how & why to share
mission moment stories to inspire giving. You’ll learn how to craft & share your
organizational money story. Get ready make changes in your fundraising
communication that will have unimaginable effects.
– Learn how to effectively share a mission moment story.
– Learn what your “money” story is and how to share it so you raise more money.
– Bring your pre-written mission moment story & money story to receive coaching
& fine tune your message for appeals, social media & other communications.
Cost: Free to attend.
*HUGE VALUE! This workshop registration is $360 per person, if you attend in Minneapolis, MN.
YES I want to attend! Please RSVP here.
Special Thanks to:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) for co-sponsoring this event with CVNA!
- 0202.October.FridayNo events
- 0303.October.SaturdayNo events